Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another appointment out of the way.

I just got back from my appointment with Cathy the Bariatric Coordinator. It was pretty much just an informational meeting. I got weighed again this time I weighed 411 pounds. I have a hard time believing I gained 11 pounds in two weeks, but whatever. I might not be able to have my surgery at the hospital that I want too due to insurance. I guess the hospital that I have the surgery at has to be a "center of excellence" and my hospital isn't yet. I was told they will be in the coming months but possibly not in time for me to have surgery there. If I have to have surgery somewhere else all my stuff will transfer to the new surgeon and I'll still have my aftercare here. Seems like a pain in the ass to me though.

Cathy said that the dietitian, sleep study, and psych eval people will call me to set up appointments by the end of next week. This is such a long process, but it's necessary I guess.

Oh, I Cathy also took my "before" pictures today. I really want to get to the "after" pictures!

That's it for today. I'll blog again when something new happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment