Friday, May 28, 2010

Feeling the Effects

Lately I've really been feeling the effects of being 250 pounds overweight. You would have thought it would be a slow build up, but no it really seems like over the past year I've really been feeling it. I'm am tired all the time lately and I usually get plenty of sleep. My feet hurt all the time, and it's a thousand times worse on the days I work. My knee has been getting worse, as has my back. I've also noticed that my ankles are swelling like they did when I was pregnant, and believe me I'm NOT pregnant. I honestly just feel like I'm 95 years old. It makes me sad because I'm only 32 years old. What's going to happen when I'm 40? If for some reason I don't get this surgery I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't think I can go on much longer feeling the way I have been lately. Maybe I'm getting depressed, but honestly I've never been depressed in my life.

But then my little guy Christopher can always make me smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment